Do you know that being disability confident could help you discover somebody your business just can’t do without?
Through the Disability Confident scheme, our partners at DIAL work with employers to hire and train people from the widest possible pool of talent in your area.
What is Disability Confident?
Disability Confident is a government scheme designed to encourage employers to recruit and retain disabled people and those with health conditions. Whether an employee has become disabled during their working life, or you’re looking for new recruits, being Disability Confident can help your people fulfil their potential and contribute fully to your team’s success.
Disability Confident is creating a movement of change, encouraging employers to think differently about disability and take action to improve how they recruit, retain, and develop disabled people.
The benefits of going Disability Confident:
As an employer, you’re always wanting to find new employees that have that spark to make your business even better than it already is. With Disability Confident, you can receive support for
- Secure and retrain high-quality staff who are skilled, loyal, and hardworking.
- Save time and money on the cost of recruitment and training by reducing staff turnover.
- Keep valuable staff with skills and experience.
- Reduce the levels and costs of sickness absences
- Improve employee morale and commitment by demonstrating that they treat all employees fairly
How can I become Disability Confident?
If you are an employer in East Norfolk and are interested in finding out more or signing up as Disability Confident:
Tel: 07951 487790
Or alternatively, you can scan the QR code that’s below!