Thinking of considering a new career path or looking for the right work for you? Summertime is the perfect opportunity to plan, organise, and prepare for the new academic year. With that in mind, why not let Norfolk Community College work with you to achieve your goals and make the next step in your career journey?
Our friendly Training and Employment Co-Ordinators are here to support you in finding the perfect education qualifications needed to match your interests, giving you a higher chance of success in finding employment in the future.
Through 1:1 appointments, we can help with the following:
- CV writing and preparation
- Identifying reasonable and suitable career aspects as well as college or university courses
- Filling out and submitting application forms
- Portfolio structure for specific courses such as art and design
- Interview mockups to boost confidence and receive advice on how to improve techniques
One of our previous participants Lana joined the project with the aim of retraining and undertaking additional qualifications in Animal Care to change her direction from Spa Management and Beauty Therapy, learn about her story here: http://www.norfolkcommunitycollege.co.uk/case-studies/lanas-story
If this sounds like something you or someone you may know would be interested in, sign up today at: http://www.norfolkcommunitycollege.co.uk/join-us
Please note: You must be aged 25 or over, live in the Norfolk area and have been out of work for over six months to enrol on the project.