Norfolk Community College is bringing their information bus to you!
Great Yarmouth Market Place
Tuesday 13th February 10- 3pm
Come along, meet some of the team and find out what Norfolk Community College are all about!
These sessions include advice and information on-
- Looking at how we can improve our self esteem.
- Preparing for interviews.
- Overcoming any personal barrier to employment.
- Examples of competency based interview questions.
- Overcoming interview nerves.
- Providing Additional support in training, employment, courses (IT, English, Maths) etc.
- (Apprenticeships/Part-Time Work/Full-Time Work)
- Also our Employment Broker will be building relationships with employers to offer you a volunteer or work placement opportunity. They will also help to match you to a business mentor if you want to find out more about starting up and running your own business social enterprise.
You can access support if you:
- Are aged 25 or over
- Have been unemployed for at least 24 months
- Live in Norfolk
- Have the Legal Right to Work in the UK
For more information please visit www.norfolkcommunitycollege.co.uk or call 01493 419255
The Norfolk Community College Project is part of the Building Better Opportunities Programme, which has received funding from the European Social Fund and the Big Lottery Fund to help unemployed adults in Norfolk back into training and employment.